- Poor Diet May Make COPD Worse
Certain vitamin deficiencies may lead to decreased lung function in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Source: American College of Chest Physicians Read More
- Eating Peanuts While Pregnant May Raise Child’s Allergy Risks
- Women who eat peanuts during pregnancy may be putting their babies at increased risk for peanut allergy.
Source: Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology Read More
- Falling in Love Is ‘More Scientific Than You Think’
New research reveals that falling in love can elicit not only the same euphoric feeling as using cocaine, but also affects intellectual areas of the brain.
Source: Journal of Sexual Medicine Read More
- Aspirin May Cut Prostate Cancer Deaths
Aspirin, already linked in some studies to a lower risk of developing colon cancer, may also cut the risk of dying of prostate cancer by more than half.
Source: American Society for Radiation Oncology Read More