While at work one day, bleach solution was used to clean a blood spill. The smell of the bleach caused respiratory distress and my airway began to close. Thankfully, I made it to our emergency department just prior to my collapse. Our staff worked to stabilize me. I was then transported to an adult facility. Even though my friends in ER knew of my bleach allergy and latex sensitivity, many were not aware of my Multiple Sclerosis. My medical ID bracelet alerted them to the fact that I was taking various medications and had other concerns that would need to be addressed. Because of that day, I now have my medications and medical history stored in my phone as part of the “ICE” (In Case of Emergency) contacts.