Consider these facts when making your decision regarding what type of medical ID is best and whether or not you or your loved one would benefit from wearing one:
- EMS personnel are trained to look around the neck and the wrists. Either should be equal in this respect.
- An ID necklace may be a little more discreet for those wishing not to "advertise" their medical information for all to see.
- The ID bracelet speaks louder simply by being more easily visible.
- An ID necklace will wear better than a bracelet. Over time, bracelets of all metals will experience some scratching. The degree depends upon lifestyle. A necklace tends not to scratch nearly as much.
- Your ID should be worn daily. Consider whether you'll be more likely to follow this rule with a bracelet or a necklace. If the ID is not comfortable or you are not happy with its appearance, you'll be much less likely to wear it.
Ready to protect yourself?
Shop Bracelet Collection
Shop Necklace Collection
Shop Kids and Teens