Each piece of American Medical ID jewelry is highly personalized and custom-made by our employee/owners in the United States. Payment is due at the time of purchase and can be settled with a valid credit card or American Medical ID gift card. Purchases can be made safely and securely on our website or over the phone at 800.363.5985.
Order Production and Processing
Medical IDs are hand-crafted carefully based on your selection and preferences. Standard processing – time to build and engrave your ID – can take up to 2 weeks. An option is provided to “Rush” your ID, moving it to the front of our production line and made ready to ship next business day.
Our products are shipped direct to you from our Houston, Texas facility. Please read below for delivery types and estimated delivery periods:
- Standard Ground: 3 -7 business days
- Expedited: 2 - 3 business days
- Next Day (signature required): 1 business day
You will receive an emailed shipping notification when your order is on its way with tracking information.
All IDs, chains, and attachments are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase.
We strongly advise that you carefully inspect your purchase for errors or defects upon receipt. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear such as scratching, dents, or tarnishing of the ID, chain and attachments
- Damage resulting from misuse, accidental handling, or exposure to corrosive substance
- Loss of any kind
- Repairs by anyone other than American Medical ID
- Changes in engraving information (unless Healthcare Professional Warranty is redeemed.)
Extended Warranty Protection
For customers who have purchased the 2 Year or Lifetime Warranty plan, coverage includes:
Accidental Damage Coverage
- Breakage to the bracelet or necklace chain holding your ID together.
- Breakage of the clasp or jump rings that connect your ID necklace or bracelet.
- Other manufacturer’s defects past 90 days from the date of purchase.
Engraving Quality Protection
- Rework to fix or improve engraving legibility, not including changes to your information.
Please note that discontinued products may be replaced with a comparable item.
The customer is responsible for shipping the product to American Medical ID for repair. Insurance is recommended when shipping.
Return Policy on Non-Personalized Items
For returns on non-personalized items, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.363.5985 to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- Non-personalized items must be new and unworn
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses
- All refunds for non-personalized items will be processed within three to five weeks in the original method of payment
- Refunds totaling $20 or under will be issued as store credit unless originating payment method was by credit card or other electronic form of payment
Please enclose your merchandise in a padded envelope with your Return Authorization number on the outside of the package and ship insured to:
American MedicaI ID
949 Wakefield Ste. 100
Houston, TX 77018
Please take note that the following personalized, non-reusable items may not be returned or issued a refund:
- Engraved items
- USB items
- Silicone items
- Shipping, handling, and processing fees
When you use and complete an online form, your information is sent via email to Info@IdentifyYourself.com.
You may reach our Customer Service Department anytime between Mon. - Fri. from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST through the following methods: